We now have complimentary Fibre Optic Wi Fi in bedrooms, meeting space and public areas.
'A First Class Conference Venue in an Unrivalled Location'
This independent 4 star, award-winning conference venue in west Yorkshire has a wealth of experience when it comes to running events.
We can offer competitive rates for 24 hour delegates to day delegate rates. we can build bespoke packages for your needs from interview rooms, to exhibition stand shows and even delegate away days.
The Bridge Hotel & Spa offer superb day delegate & 24 hours delegate rates to include any of the following:
• Hire of a suitable conference room
• Tea, coffee, biscuits & pastries
• 7 item buffet lunch with tea, coffee & orange juice
• 2 course carvery lunch in our main restaurant with tea & coffee
• Hire of a PA system
• Morning sandwiches, Tea & Coffee
• Hire of LCD & Screen
• Use of flip chart & pens
• Bottle still and sparkling water replenished throughout the day
• Overnight accommodation with full English Breakfast
• 3 course evening meal in our Courtyard Restaurant
Our professional friendly team here at the Bridge Hotel & Spa will provide all the help and support you need to ensure your conference or meeting is a success from start to finish.
• Ideally situated exactly halfway (197 miles) between London and Edinburgh
• 2 Miles from Junction 46 & 47 A1M
• 20 minutes from Leeds City Centre
• 15 minutes from Harrogate and York
• 5 minutes from train connections to Leeds, Harrogate & York
• Complimentary shuttle service to local train station
• Ample free private parking
• An unrivalled reputation throughout the north of England
• First class cuisine
• Traditional Yorkshire hospitality
• Our exciting new Bridge Spa offering a range of thermal treatments
The Walshford Suite & Terrace
This versatile suite is ideal for meetings, seminars and conferences in West Yorkshire. With a private reception area which can also be used as either a private break out or refreshment area, leading out onto the Italian Courtyard.
(Delegates: Theatre 120, Boardroom 50)
The Byron Room
The enchanting Rococo plasterwork is the perfect room for a training or a board meeting to really impress! Probably one of the most treasured conference facilities in Leeds.
(Delegates: Theatre 60, Boardroom 25)
The Ribston Suite
Ideally located on the ground floor with superb natural daylight having the benefit of a great aspect overlooking the private terrace and grounds.
(Delegates: Theatre 200, Boardroom 80)
Ideally located on the ground floor with superb natural daylight.
(Delegates: Boardroom 16)
If you are interested in holding your conference at The Bridge Hotel, please fill in the form below, once you have filled in the form you will be able to download our PDF 2012 Conference Brochure.
Click here to fill in the form »